3764 State Highway 133
Blair, NE 68008
Christmas is a time of Celebration
with Friends and Family.
Begin a new tradition and build memories
for generations to come at Santa’s Woods!
1. If possible, hose off your tree before bringing it into the house to remove dust. If needed, trees can be temporarily stored for several days in a cool location or place the freshly cut trunk in a bucket that is kept full of water.
2. The cut on the tree trunk will seal over in as little as 10 minutes, so just before putting the tree in the stand, cut off 1/2 in from the base of the trunk and place the tree in water as soon as possible. Avoid whittling the sides of the trunk down to fit a stand.
3. Use a large stand that holds several gallons of water as your tree will be thirsty. Check it daily and add water. Make sure that the level of water does not go below the base of the tree. If it does, the trunk will seal over and will need to be cut again
4. Please do not set your tree near a heat source (fireplaces, heaters, heat vents, direct sunlight, ceiling fans). It is difficult for a tree to absorb enough water to compensate for this direct heat. Lowering the room temperature can slow the drying process, resulting in less water consumption each day and keeping your tree fresher longer.
5. Remember, a Christmas tree is like a fresh flower; they are beautiful but they need some special care to keep them looking their very best for several weeks in the warmth of your home.
We also have mini, small and large sized for crosses and candycanes!
Looking for roping? We have it. Please call as it does take time to make and requires advance notice.
We also have small, large and curved swags in a single or double configurations.
And don't forget the tree stand.
Click here for the best tree stand in the world; made right here in Nebraska. It will be the last stand you ever buy.
1. To care for your wreath, do not place it in direct sunlight if at all possible
2. The wreath will last much longer if displayed outside the home.
3. If possible, keep your wreath away from sunlight. If you hang a wreath on your front door and the sun beats on it through a glass storm door, your wreath will dry out quicker. Hang it on the outside or remove the glass from the storm door if you can.
4. Misting your wreath everyday helps keep them fresher longer.
Were you looking for Christmas Tree Recycling?Click here for Recycling